Heroes of the Storm Forums

3.6K EU player looking for Team league

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by bluEE » October 9, 2015 2:18am | Report
Heyo,

About me

My nickname is bluEE (RN ziv), im 21 and from Israel.
I have been playing HOTS from the beta, and almost from the start was in rank 1 (took me 3 days after reset to get back in there)
I have experience in number of moba and strategy (3 years LoL and 4 years before WC3)
I have been playing alot of HL and some games in TL with number of EU teams and a few Israli teams.
I always try to play better and better and aiming to get to Master League and competitive level (and ESL and all other tournaments that I can be a part of)
I have 3.6K MMR in TL and 3.2K in HL, im better playing with a team and I have been playing mainly tanks in TL (though I can play support and assasin in almost the same level aswell).

What im looking for
Im looking for team with similiar goals as mine as for being competitive and playing as many ranked and tournaments as possible, while combining having fun and not having to be boring and super serios all the time :) (I believe doing that could have negative effect on your playing level aswell)
I dont give super meaning to MMR, but I am hoping for a team with MMR above 3K as minimum and after playing a few games with the team I could see for myself if its the level of gaming im looking for.

hotslogs: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=2538468
Battletag: bluEE#1108

bluEE
Quote | PM | +Rep by bluEE » October 23, 2015 2:18pm | Report
bump

bluEE
Quote | PM | +Rep by bluEE » October 27, 2015 4:48am | Report
bump

bluEE
Quote | PM | +Rep by bluEE » October 31, 2015 6:40am | Report
bump

bluEE
Quote | PM | +Rep by bluEE » November 9, 2015 9:23am | Report
bimp

bluEE
Quote | PM | +Rep by bluEE » November 14, 2015 5:07am | Report
bump

bluEE
Quote | PM | +Rep by bluEE » November 17, 2015 12:41pm | Report
b

bluEE

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved