Heroes of the Storm Forums

3k player looking for 3k+ Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Artiester » October 17, 2015 6:33am | Report
Hello my name is Artiester, 21 years old and from the Netherlands.

I have played some moba's before and I like them because of the strategic aspect of the games. Right now I am looking for a serious team to begin playing with.
What I'm looking for is a team wich takes things serious and wants to play sceduled evenings, let's say 3-5 times a week, and maybe a tournament or so in the weekend. I have a very flexible agenda so i can play almost every evening.
I excel in playing high dmg assasins and one of my better qualities is that I can always push a heroes dmg output to the limit. Besides that, I can also play a pretty decent tank role and 1 or 2 supports if the need arises. My strong point is that I always try to improve myself by looking up stats, watching streams and ofcourse my own replays to improve on myself. When it comes to being part a of a team I am very dedicated in achieving goals and helping each other out.

My spoken English is quite good if you can look past my Dutch accent :)

My battletag is Artiester#2837

Feel free to add me if you have some more questions or if you want to chat.

Also if you have a team in the making but are missing a role, just add me and maybe I can try to make things work.

Greetz

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Artiester
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halfie » October 17, 2015 10:16am | Report
Friend request sent. You can also PM me on here, I check pretty often.
Good Luck Have Fun's Tumbler: A Blog made by gamers, for gamers.

Support player for Varsity Blues

Receive 30% off games using my code

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Halfie
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Artiester » October 17, 2015 12:54pm | Report
Eu server only btw :P

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Artiester
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved