Heroes of the Storm Forums

4.1K MMR TL player looking for competent TL players for tryouts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagicTurtle » March 24, 2016 2:59pm | Report
Requirements

-3.3K MMR in HL
-3K MMR in TL (exceptions can be made depending on HL MMR)
-Competent in min. 3 roles (spec, heal, tank, range/melee assassins...)
-Competent with min. 4 heroes per each role of your preferences
-Able to take criticism and advice
-Microphone, teamspeak installed, understandable english, good attidute towards team mates
-Mechanically skilled; know how to bodyblock properly, how to stutterstep and kite, position well yourself in teamfights based on your role and purpose so on, so on
-Map awareness; I couldn't highlight the importance of this enough. Glance at the minimap atleast once every 5 seconds on average

One of following

-Tank/?/? player
-Healer/?/? player
-Ranged and melee assassin/? player (question marks are 2nd and 3rd preferred roles)

Preferred

-Good at handling high pressure situations, heated moments, things gone south etc
-Master the overpowered/fotm heroes of your preferred roles. Draft is half the win
-18 years of age or more. Note that this is a preference, not a requirement kids! ;)
-Experience from other MOBA's and/or RTS games

Extra points for:

-Competitive experience in gaming
-High-end performance in MOBA's and RTS overall (SC2 Grandmaster, LoL master+ and so on)

Not much more to add comes to mind right now. http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=6110491 link to my hotslogs for the interested, battletag: MagicTurtle #18747

-MagicTurtle

MagicTurtle
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aydin225 » March 25, 2016 3:54am | Report
Hey there! I'd say its probably unlikely you'll find 4 players that meet your expectations here. If you'd like to join a team that already meets those requirements, My team is in need of a warrior player. We average 3.4k MMR and every player has been top 200 in team league or hero league in the past 2 months. If you're interested, reach out to Masterearth#1326

Aydin225

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved