Heroes of the Storm Forums

Add Me Friends.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PassiveFist » May 18, 2016 8:18am | Report
Long, long time RTS and MOBA player.
Accolades would include
#1 Ranked NA WC3 3v3 Team for a while.
Former Master League SC2 player.
3500+ MMR DOTA 2 player.

Currently Rank 17 HL 1930MMR up from Rank 36 1502MMR. The late transition from DOTA 2 to this game wasn't kind to me. It took me a while to realize I couldn't carry and Hero Deaths EXP weight was vastly different.. However since figuring out the weighted exp system, hero counters, and map timers I've made steady progress in HL my win rate has changed from 42.4 to 50% overall with 57.5% win rate over the past 30 days/94 games.

http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=5336890

I Play daily between 5-8pm est during the week. Random times during the weekend depending on whats going on in my life. I'm 29 married and have a mortgage so life happens. I'm just looking to establish some friendships and have some regular people to play/chat with similar skills/maturity level. Please feel free to add me. PassiveFist#1288

PassiveFist
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tsukami » May 18, 2016 10:25am | Report
We will play sir! awesome gaming experience as well.

Tsukami
BattleTag:
Tsukami#1296

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved