Heroes of the Storm Forums

Assasin/dmg dealer LFT - Aiming high / loads of experience.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by niclastest » August 23, 2015 7:53am | Report
Hello, my name is Nick, i'm 18 Y/O from Denmark, and i'm not looking for a competitive HOTS team, taking the role of assasin/damage dealer / shot caller.

I've had alot of experience in almost every Moba currently exisiting, played some dota, and ALOT of League of Legends, placing between dia 5 and dia 1 3 different seasons in a row, on multiple accounts, aswell as playing on a few low/mid tier diamond teams, contesting G4LOL and Open nordic.
Besides that i've also been a coach/analyser for a diamond 1 team during the start of season 5.

I can bring the shotcalling experience in use on the HOTS team, but it's not a must for me to be a shotcaller, although if needed then i'll gladly do so.

My Hero-pool is pretty big, i can do most if not all assasin/damage dealing heroeos:)
For contact information im gonna leave Email, Skype & battle.net for a more "direct way of communication"

Email:[email protected]
Battle.net:Thecondrius#2923

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
niclastest

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved