Heroes of the Storm Forums

Belgian Support Seek Team Competitive

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Revi » September 29, 2014 5:05pm | Report
Hi,

I'm Revi, I'm 23 and i seek a team for try hard on heroes of the storm.
I'm currently Diamond on hotslogs. More 800 games played in 1 month.
I'm avaible all days for some training.
I'm support i can play: Uther, Tyrhande, Brightwing, Tassadar, Rehgar Tyrande, Malfurion.
You can contact me by Bnet Revi#2562 only if your team is serious and have the same disponibility and expérience on the game.

Cordialy,

Revi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Applesrule » September 29, 2014 8:49pm | Report
Just fyi, the information on hotslogs is wrong. I've played way more matches than it says, and half of the heroes I have played are missing, and most of the percentages are wrong since I have some heroes that haven't lost a match, yet it says I have lost matches with them. hotslogs isn't a very reliable source.

All teams really care about is you not having a life (basically any responsibilities), since most of the time they have players all around the world, so they need to make training / practice days workable for everyone. Hence the no life.

Since hotslogs is inaccurate they will most likely judge you through a couple of matches to see how well you do.

Oh, supplying more contact options than just a bnet code. That proves that you're serious and actually want in.

Good luck. :)

edit: Contacted the admin of the site so he knows his math is wrong. And all the information is wrong.

Applesrule
Quote | PM | +Rep by VexX_Spiritjoo » October 1, 2014 10:28am | Report
Applesrule wrote:

Just fyi, the information on hotslogs is wrong. I've played way more matches than it says, and half of the heroes I have played are missing, and most of the percentages are wrong since I have some heroes that haven't lost a match, yet it says I have lost matches with them. hotslogs isn't a very reliable source.

All teams really care about is you not having a life (basically any responsibilities), since most of the time they have players all around the world, so they need to make training / practice days workable for everyone. Hence the no life.

Since hotslogs is inaccurate they will most likely judge you through a couple of matches to see how well you do.

Oh, supplying more contact options than just a bnet code. That proves that you're serious and actually want in.

Good luck. :)

edit: Contacted the admin of the site so he knows his math is wrong. And all the information is wrong.

I will say that is an awesome response. :)

VexX_Spiritjoo
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Revi » October 3, 2014 6:47am | Report
It is possible to contacte me by mail but skype is realy bad, because a lot of DDOS by this way.

Mail: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FollowRevi

If you would try to make result against the tops team, you must try Hard and have time for play (4-5 Hour by day minimum).

It is my point of view.

Cordialy,

Revi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Applesrule » October 12, 2014 12:53am | Report

I will say that is an awesome response. :)

Thanks. :) People often refer to those websites, but they don't seem to understand that the information is almost always inaccurate. Even I would love to join a team again, but I am starting to get a life. So sad T^T

Applesrule
Quote | PM | +Rep by Applesrule » October 12, 2014 12:56am | Report
Revi wrote:

It is possible to contacte me by mail but skype is realy bad, because a lot of DDOS by this way.

Mail: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FollowRevi

If you would try to make result against the tops team, you must try Hard and have time for play (4-5 Hour by day minimum).

It is my point of view.

Cordialy,

I have never once been affected by a denial-of-service attack.

Applesrule

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved