Heroes of the Storm Forums

Building Competative team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ivers » March 19, 2016 9:01am | Report
8-Bit Breakdown is looking to build onto the main roster with 1 spot open. We are looking for a Main tank or Melee Assassin Flex. We are looking for highly skilled individuals with situational awareness. We are currently looking for a MMR of 3k or above.
You must be able to maintain a positive attitude as well as a professional attitude towards teammates and the opposing team. You must be able to communicate in English - being vocal is required. You must also be able to communicate cooldowns and important spell targeting. We practice 7 days a week from 8pm to 12 am EST. However, if you are unable to make all 7 days and can only make 5 days a week then adjustments can be made during the trial period. Please copy/paste and fill out the form below, then email to [email protected]. Also, post on forums that you have sent your app. A simple "complete and sent" will do. Thank you for your time, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Name:
Battletag:
Main Role:
Rank in both HL and TL:
Do you have Teamspeak? if not please download:
Hotslogs link:
Are you willing to watch HoTs streams without being told?:
Are you willing to continue learning to attempt or even to stay at the highest level in the game?:
Are you willing to practice outside of team practice?:
Why do you want to be on this team?:
What are the best assets that you will bring to this team?:
What are your weaknesses?:
Have you ever been muted or banned from HoTs?:
Do you have any competitive experience inside or outside of HoTs? If yes then please list:
The map is Tomb of the Spider Queen you are in control of the draft with first pick. What are the five characters that you are aiming to draft for and why?:

Ivers
Quote | PM | +Rep by bizz » March 19, 2016 12:11pm | Report
Name: Bismark
Location (City, State, Region): Memphis, Tn
Battletag:
Main Role: Filler. Will play anything
Rank in both HL and TL: 30
Do you have Teamspeak? if not please download: Yes
Hotslogs link:
Are you willing to watch HoTs streams without being told?: Watching it Now
Are you willing to continue learning to attempt or even to stay at the highest level in the game?: Of course
Are you willing to practice outside of team practice?: Yes
Why do you want to be on this team?: Take down every other team possible, make us known
What are the best assets that you will bring to this team?: Very versatile, can play any position
What are your weaknesses?: Weakness is for the losers
Have you ever been muted or banned from HoTs?: No
Do you have any competitive experience inside or outside of HoTs? If yes then please list: I have gone to a tourney for Halo 3 back in 2009
The map is Tomb of the Spider Queen you are in control of the draft with first pick. What are the five characters that you are aiming to draft for and why?: Zag, Syl, Az, great pushers. Pushing map. Kt, Naz AOE.

bizz
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlindFury » March 20, 2016 1:40am | Report
complete and sent

BlindFury
Quote | PM | +Rep by Leboski » March 20, 2016 4:16am | Report
Name: Scott
Location (City, State, Region): I'm from the uk GMT (I can play till very late)
Battletag: Leboski#1490
Main Role: a play flex but main support/tank
Rank in both HL and TL: 6 and I have not played team league
Do you have Teamspeak? if not please download: Yes
Hotslogs link: hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=7035212
Are you willing to watch HoTs streams without being told?: I do it anyway
Are you willing to continue learning to attempt or even to stay at the highest level in the game?: Yes thats my main goal.
Are you willing to practice outside of team practice?: Yes I practice every day.
Why do you want to be on this team?: I've been looking for a team for ages because I feel with enough pracitce I can hit the highest level of torment and i feel like this team will push me to my full potential.
What are the best assets that you will bring to this team?: My moral and I try to give the best calls I can
What are your weaknesses?: Hero pool, as im very new i dont have the biggest pool of heroes
Have you ever been muted or banned from HoTs?: Never
Do you have any competitive experience inside or outside of HoTs? If yes then please list: I used to play for team in different moabs
The map is Tomb of the Spider Queen you are in control of the draft with first pick. What are the five characters that you are aiming to draft for and why?: as its a small map you need 1 person who can solo bot and win the lane as 4 people rotate top and middle clearing waves and trying to get picks offs. For the solo lane thrall is very good same with zag. id prefer thrall for the lane bully so we can really win the lane. for the 4 man rotation youd want a support to keep every one up such as a rehgar as hes the best healer at the moment and can use the shield on the tank. for the tank murra would be good but i feel for the wave clear you could go for a johhana for the better wave clear then for range dps a as valla multishot build is nerfed I feel like gettings a graymane would be better then as we have a thrall for a frontliner with johhana a liming or even a lunnara would work perfetly for killing people.
Thank you for listening

Leboski
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mogatu » March 23, 2016 1:19pm | Report
complete and sent

Mogatu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ruskibrother » March 23, 2016 2:53pm | Report
If you guys are still looking,

Name:Sasha
Location (City, State, Region): Germany
Battletag: Ruskibrother#2791
Main Role: Flex
Rank in both HL and TL: 1&3 respectively
Do you have Teamspeak? if not please download: Ofc
Hotslogs link: http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=4313196
Are you willing to watch HoTs streams without being told?: always
Are you willing to continue learning to attempt or even to stay at the highest level in the game?: Yes
Are you willing to practice outside of team practice?: Evert day anyway
Why do you want to be on this team?: My previous competitive team disbanded due to time issues.
What are the best assets that you will bring to this team?: Relaxed dedication with a willingness to keep improving
What are your weaknesses?: Occasional misposition
Have you ever been muted or banned from HoTs?: Never
Do you have any competitive experience inside or outside of HoTs? If yes then please list: Was on a team in Hots, participated in weekly ESL, got 3rd place once. Previous LOL esl experience.
The map is Tomb of the Spider Queen you are in control of the draft with first pick. What are the five characters that you are aiming to draft for and why?: Assuming that the enemy does not pick anything unusual or that needs countering and allows for all picks I would aim for the following setup: Diablo, Xul, Li Ming, Thrall, Rehgar. Diablo as a solo tank may not be ideal but with the added front line of Xul and Thrall, it is possible allowing for combo of Sundering > Apocalypse. Xul is a versitile new hero, with incredible push potential, thus effective on the mininon orientated map. Ming is solid backline damage, synergising well with the multiple stuns/roots on the team, making her abilities easy to land (wolf/prison/charge/toten). Rehgar currently the most versitile healer with great wave clear of his own.

Msg me if you are interested.

Ruskibrother

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved