Heroes of the Storm Forums

Calamity recruiting for High Division 1 Support - Chairleague

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tsukami » November 9, 2016 7:15am | Report
Hello and thank you for showing interest in Calamity. We are a EST time zone team looking to push upper D1 or higher. We normally play between 6:30pm EST until around 10:45pm EST time.

This position is for the Support role on our team.

We are a solid core of players who are looking to ad a member to our roster who meshes well and is looking to improve with us. We are looking for members who are vocal, who are willing to take/give constructive criticism, and improve themselves with the team. We take our games seriously, but love to pick around and have a good time!!!

When applying please use the following format:
Battle.net ID:
•Top 5 most comfortable heroes in this role:
•What interests you in Calamity?
•Are you vocal?

I will message all applicants and speak with them through the CL website and also in Battle.net. We will schedule try out games with the team and go from there.

Thank you all for your interest and I look forward to seeing you in the Nexus.

Tsukami
BattleTag:
Tsukami#1296
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wiskers » November 15, 2016 10:58am | Report
Battle.net ID: Wiskers#11145

Top five most comfortable heroes:
Muradin, Zagara, Nova, Auriel, Li-ming. These are my top five but i am happy and able to play any character

What interests me the most about calamity:
i would like to play competitively in Heroes of the storm and i think this is a great starting piont.

Am i vocal: yes not too much but yes

Wiskers
Quote | PM | +Rep by VladimirTheForsaken » November 17, 2016 8:53pm | Report
Battle.net ID: SteelRain99
•Top 5 most comfortable heroes in this role: Uther, Malfurion, Kharazim,Rehgar, Morales.
•What interests you in Calamity? Having a dedicatged responsible role in a team.
•Are you vocal? Very. Always calling heal targets, disengages, engages, mana shortages, times to stutter step/body block, objectives, etc. I"m not the shot caller but have been one and have kept up to date on it

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
VladimirTheForsaken
Quote | PM | +Rep by BadKittyTime » November 20, 2016 6:02am | Report
BadKitty#11740
Tyrande, BW, Malf, Medic, Khara
I look to find a team to grow with and hopefully advance into the pro ciruit with >^,,^<
Im as vocal as you need... i can keep my opinions to myself or i can call every ability that i use and the cooldown until i can use it again when i think someone might be looking for a heal or ultimate... i can look for camp and tribute timers but dont want to end up overlapping the Shot Caller
>^,,^<

BadKittyTime
BattleTag:
BadKitty#11740

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved