Heroes of the Storm Forums

Can play many heroes, looking for TL-Team (Evenings/Weekend), platinum.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dosch_ » August 11, 2017 3:48am | Report
I am playing the game since over nearly 2 years now and ranked in "lower" platinum, slowly rising. My main goal was tryin out nearly every hero for around 50 games to get them known (and where their strenghts/weeknesses are). Now I fell confident to go "the next step" with a TL-Team.

Basics:
I look for some men/women aged over 20 (even better 25-30) with knowledge of the game and "some brains": People who can give and take criticism and try to constructively get better as a team. I dont mind loosing when we try hard and play "to our level", but the other team is just better. But I hate givin away games stupidly (which kind of happens a lot, if u go ranked/qm and have random matched teams).

Availability:
I am a casual-hardcore player. I have a job and work 4 days a week, meaning I am available mostly at evenings (TMO, TU, TH) or FR (my day off). I also play on weekends during the day (10:00-18:00, in average every 2nd day). Normally I sum up around 15-30h per week of videogames/tv. If I get a HOTS team, I will dedicate a lot of this time to HOTS. I just need a sensful schedule.

Role/Heros:
Like I said, I played nearly all heroes, so I dont have a "Main Role". I can fill in whatever it needs. Statistically, i am best with Supp/Tanks (but only by a small margin).

List of heroes, I feel comfortable playin (in brackets the less trained ones):
Tank: Muradin, Diablo, Johanna
Bruiser: (Dehaka)
Healer: Rhegar,(Auriel, Uther)
Support: Tasadar, Medivh
Ambusher: Kerrigan, Alarak, (Nova)
Burst: Chromie, Jaina, (LiMing)
Sustain: Nazeebo, GulDan, Raynor, (Valla, Tychus, Lunara)
Siege: StHammer, (Zagara)
Utility: (Abathur)

Player Info: Couldnt fill it out (buggy page). Therefore all infos here.

Dosch_
Quote | PM | +Rep by Playground » August 11, 2017 10:20pm | Report
I am going to form a new team I think you'd be perfect brother

Playground
Quote | PM | +Rep by GTyrant » August 17, 2017 6:25pm | Report
Hey I wanna add you, I am looking for a team to play and enjoy the game with. GosuTyrant#1400

GTyrant
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dosch_ » August 19, 2017 12:52am | Report
Hi there. Thanks for the Info. Please let me know when u are ready for the team-forming. I am on every second day.

I hope it will work out soon.

Dosch_
Quote | PM | +Rep by Playground » August 20, 2017 1:11pm | Report
We could use someone like you. Very mutable. Add me Playground#11944. You too Dosch

Playground

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!