Heroes of the Storm Forums

Can play many heroes, looking for TL-Team (Evenings/Weekend), platinum.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dosch_ » August 11, 2017 3:48am | Report
I am playing the game since over nearly 2 years now and ranked in "lower" platinum, slowly rising. My main goal was tryin out nearly every hero for around 50 games to get them known (and where their strenghts/weeknesses are). Now I fell confident to go "the next step" with a TL-Team.

Basics:
I look for some men/women aged over 20 (even better 25-30) with knowledge of the game and "some brains": People who can give and take criticism and try to constructively get better as a team. I dont mind loosing when we try hard and play "to our level", but the other team is just better. But I hate givin away games stupidly (which kind of happens a lot, if u go ranked/qm and have random matched teams).

Availability:
I am a casual-hardcore player. I have a job and work 4 days a week, meaning I am available mostly at evenings (TMO, TU, TH) or FR (my day off). I also play on weekends during the day (10:00-18:00, in average every 2nd day). Normally I sum up around 15-30h per week of videogames/tv. If I get a HOTS team, I will dedicate a lot of this time to HOTS. I just need a sensful schedule.

Role/Heros:
Like I said, I played nearly all heroes, so I dont have a "Main Role". I can fill in whatever it needs. Statistically, i am best with Supp/Tanks (but only by a small margin).

List of heroes, I feel comfortable playin (in brackets the less trained ones):
Tank: Muradin, Diablo, Johanna
Bruiser: (Dehaka)
Healer: Rhegar,(Auriel, Uther)
Support: Tasadar, Medivh
Ambusher: Kerrigan, Alarak, (Nova)
Burst: Chromie, Jaina, (LiMing)
Sustain: Nazeebo, GulDan, Raynor, (Valla, Tychus, Lunara)
Siege: StHammer, (Zagara)
Utility: (Abathur)

Player Info: Couldnt fill it out (buggy page). Therefore all infos here.

Dosch_
Quote | PM | +Rep by Playground » August 11, 2017 10:20pm | Report
I am going to form a new team I think you'd be perfect brother

Playground
Quote | PM | +Rep by GTyrant » August 17, 2017 6:25pm | Report
Hey I wanna add you, I am looking for a team to play and enjoy the game with. GosuTyrant#1400

GTyrant
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dosch_ » August 19, 2017 12:52am | Report
Hi there. Thanks for the Info. Please let me know when u are ready for the team-forming. I am on every second day.

I hope it will work out soon.

Dosch_
Quote | PM | +Rep by Playground » August 20, 2017 1:11pm | Report
We could use someone like you. Very mutable. Add me Playground#11944. You too Dosch

Playground
Quote | PM | +Rep by MistbornSlav » August 28, 2017 1:14pm | Report
Good afternoon,
I am the owner of an eSport/gaming community called "Running With Turtles." We are looking for members who, like yourself, are seeking a positive group that enjoys winning & able to stay positive even when losing.
I can go on and on trying to win you over on to why you should join us but I think the best way for you to see the reason for they hype is just joining us in discord.

All members in here are active, we do not accept inactivity.... So you will find someone to play with :)

If you are interested here is how you can contact us,

Discord: discord.gg/gMug6DN
Twitter: twitter.com/es_rwt
Email: [email protected]

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MistbornSlav
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ghettomagic » August 31, 2017 2:59pm | Report
I think you could be a good fit, I like your attitude to get better!

Add me: Ghettomagic#1662

Ghettomagic

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved