Heroes of the Storm Forums

Charity Case Looking for Guidance

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BigDaddyLove » September 28, 2015 10:14am | Report
Greetings,

After browsing a few of these threads, I've realized the majority of you are 3k+ MMR. My MMR is about half that. I desperately want to get better, but I feel like whatever I'm doing isn't as effective as what I could be doing.

Troll me if you must, but I'm out of options. Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Thus any tips or guidance you can provide would be much appreciated, aside from "just play more noob." I know this is a stretch, but if anyone is insanely bored and feels like playing a game with my charity case *** to point out some huge errors I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm also a combat vet/pilot/officer in the military, not just some whiny 12 year old.

My hotslog profile, *winces*

https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=982182

BigDaddyLove
Quote | PM | +Rep by yummer » September 28, 2015 12:06pm | Report
Hello there buddy! You can come on ts: ts.konvictgaming.com and poke any mod and we'll get you sorted out! we got a ton of decent players, and you might find some you like there! :)

You can also direct any questions towards YummeR#2890

- I'm sure there would be a lot of people willing to play QM with you regardless of MMR(We don't really care!) and some of them would be able to point out mistakes and how to improve!

yummer

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved