Heroes of the Storm Forums

Competitive Player Looking For Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by molsons25 » May 31, 2015 3:19pm | Report
Hi, my name is Bryan and I have been playing competitive games for 8+ years. I have 10,000+ games of MOBA experience (master in LOL) and I have recently switched to HOTS. I played league of legends at the semi pro level and I am looking to grow to the pro level of HOTS. I am looking for a team that has experienced, skilled and dedicated players that are willing to practice and thrive to be the best. My goal is to be practicing 15+ hours a week with a 5 man team. The champions I currently main are:
Jaina, Reghar, Uthar, KT, Valla, Uthar, Anub, Fallsted, Brightwing, Arthus and Zegara. I am looking to play a DPS roll however I am open and willing to play any role with the right team. It generally takes me 1-2 days to learn a champion and thrive at the rank 1+ level.

If you are a dedicated team and would like to try my out please contact me in game via Molsons#1131.

molsons25
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shieldz » June 3, 2015 10:43am | Report
Hey i would love to try ya out, i added ya and hope to have a good discussion.

Shieldz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved