Heroes of the Storm Forums

Competitive team looking for 1-2 great players !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by eXtended » June 17, 2015 6:57am | Report
Hello Guys,

I am currently under establishing of new decent team. We already have won few games during tryouts with quite known teams. I want to keep this thread simple:

Already we are 4 guys (counting me) and looking for 1-2 guys:
- main team player
- sub (however we have quite agile team trainings idea so even sub will not be bored)
Mostly we are looking for SUPP or DPS player.
What is important 3.5k MMR or more (all members have above).

The main most important thing is:
REALLY GOOD ATTITUDE !

If You are interested find me in a game and write there. If its not possible leave message here or pm me on forum.

eXtended#2192

eXtended
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dukeofearle » June 18, 2015 8:57pm | Report
I am a Starcraft master looking. For a competitive team. I take rank very seriously pleas reach back to me at my real Id [email protected]

Dukeofearle
Quote | PM | +Rep by R4MYYY » June 19, 2015 9:41am | Report
I would love to join the team but I live in Ukraine, is this okay?

in any case ID: R4MYYY#2929

R4MYYY
Quote | PM | +Rep by ImDutchie » June 20, 2015 7:05am | Report
Hi,

About Me : General
I'm Brandon (ImDutchie) and I'm 17-years-old. I am from and live in the Netherlands. I've played League of Legends and Smite, League of Legends for about 3 years and Smite for about 1,5 years. I was Platinum 2 in LoL and haven't really done competitive play in Smite.

I'm a very generous and friendly guy. I like to keep it friendly and don't like fighting at all. I'm always up for a laugh and I am very focused when playing and I constantly keep the team aware of things happening that need to be said.

About Me : Game
I've started playing Heroes of the Storm since the Beta launched. I bought the Founder's pack and have been playing since I did so. I haven't played that many games but my skill in this game is pretty high, even if I say so myself. I am currently level 21 and quickly leveling up to level 30 and I'm sure I can reach a high rank without a problem.

I take every match serious, whether it's competitive, scrim or vs. bots. I am focused in every game type. I know every map very well and I understand the objectives.

Role
I main Support, and nothing else. I have mastered the Support role since I've been playing and have alot of fun doing it. I've always been the healer type of guy and are very well suited for this role. The Hero that I really enjoy playing is Uther. I'm really good with him and know when to land my Stuns, when to heal and when not to heal, and so on. I usually get alot of compliments ingame from my teammates saying that I'm doing a really good job keeping the team alive and landing stuns.

Availability
I live in the Netherlands (GMT+1:00) and I'm available EVERY day but Wednesday because I have to work then. The times I'm available are:

Monday: 7PM-10PM
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM
Wednesday:
Thursday: 7PM-10PM
Friday: 7PM-10PM
Saturday: 3PM-11PM or 7PM-10PM (varies)
Sunday: 3PM-11PM or 7PM-10PM (varies)

I have Skype, TeamSpeak, Mumle, Ventrillo and I can download any program that is needed to communicate with the team, so no worries about that. Also, I have a Microphone and I speak English fluently.

Hope I informed you enough!

Kind Regards,
Brandon (ImDutchie)

BattleTag: ImDutchie#2453
Twitter: @DutchieEdits

ImDutchie
Quote | PM | +Rep by VluX » June 21, 2015 10:00am | Report
Hey,I'm flexible in what I need to/can play,as far as for now I have my most games done as Assassin though. I'm playing since Alpha,before that i played League of Legends competitive with Tourneys since Season 1. I'll just leave my Hotslogs profile here.

3,6k MMR

https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=626350

Bnet Tag : VluX#2917

VluX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sokar » June 21, 2015 12:01pm | Report
I have been struggling with QM and HL that my teams don't effectively communicate strategies and team work. This is to me what HoTS is about.

Availability:

I am free evening PST 6pm-1am and weekends after 12pm.

BattleTag : Sokar#1115
Email : [email protected]

Communication methods:

Teamspeak 3, Ventrillo and Mumble

Roles:

I have all characters unlocked and at a minimum of level 5. I have 8 Characters at level 10 which include: Nova, Zerathul, Nazaboo, Sylvanas, Stitiches, Lili, Thrall and Valla.

I have being learning effective and adaptive strategies to all maps based on enemy team composition.
Sokar the Blood God. Make your Sacrifice.

Sokar
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chambs » June 21, 2015 12:18pm | Report
I am R1 but only have around a 3k mmr atm...was closer to 3.3 couple weeks ago. I would be up for a tryout if that is something you would like. Currently I play Jaina, falstead, anub, slyvanus, valla, tassadar, muradin, malph and Raynor. I am up for learning others if needed prb KT as he is god tier atm.

my btag is chambs#1195

Chambs
Quote | PM | +Rep by AngelOfDeath164 » June 21, 2015 2:06pm | Report
AngelOfDeath#1714

AngelOfDeath164

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved