Heroes of the Storm Forums

COMPETITIVE TEAM LOOKING FOR A SUPPORT MAIN

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nutmeg » November 20, 2015 6:41pm | Report
We are a competitive team looking for a SUPPORT PLAYER to add to our roster. We will be entering ESL weekly tournaments as well as the qualifiers for the upcoming Spring World Championships.

I made a new account you can add if you want a try out: Nutmeg#1744

About the team:
-We are very organized; practices are very productive and we have a good shot caller
-Rank 1 HL players before reset, none of us have really played much Hero League lately, just mostly Team League and scrims
-Former LoL players plat & diamond mostly
-One former starcraft player; master league (could never make it to grandmaster T_T)

Nutmeg
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrlewis » November 21, 2015 10:57am | Report
added mrlewis#1361

mrlewis
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kojay » November 21, 2015 5:54pm | Report
Added, Kojay#1294. Rank 1 Support main, just started playing HL a week ago. Diamond LoL Player for seasons 3-4 (lol ign BoltRush). Looking for a competitive atmosphere, I adapt extremely quick :)

Kojay
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrGrim » March 18, 2016 1:32pm | Report
Hey Kojay add MrGrim#1372 my mmr 2.1k but I lose a lot of games queing with my friend because hero league players die a lot and are way out of position, I barely die and help the team very well and im not out of position. Its a team game I get 1-3 bad players and the game over thats all it takes, add me I hate hero league, I wanna play team league!!!!! I'm very competitive.

MrGrim
Quote | PM | +Rep by bizz » March 19, 2016 12:17pm | Report
biz#1911 add me. Looking for a team and will fill any position needed.

bizz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved