Heroes of the Storm Forums

Conquer Gaming is Looking for 8 More Players to Fill Slots for our Team League.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by VladimirTheForsaken » May 20, 2015 8:43pm | Report
We are currently looking for 8 Experienced Moba Veterans That understand and operate under the following conditions:
Operate with teamwork, and understanding how it affects the game and its outcome.
Understanding the purposes of Objectives and Keep takes, and the necessary balance between them.
Be able to admit that we all can always use improvement, and to grow with the team.
Be able to operate professionally in a competitive environment, why also focusing on enjoying yourself.

We are not here to troll anyone, and we would like to enjoy winning, learn everything we can from losing, and simply be the best Heroes of the Storm gaming community of its kind.

Our current members have a full understanding of the game, the strategies, the characters, the skills, the talents, and how to operate as a team. We know what is necessary to win a match. If we know the answer we will teach it to you, if we do not, we will find someone who does know.

We are requiring candidates to have a form of Voice Communication and an operational headset. We currently are using Skype, or Curse, Though Team Speak is another possibility. We also require for you to be mature.

If You would like to join Conquer Gaming, and be part of something greater, Then you can add SteelRain99#1382 or you can add Luneth41#1892 and message one of us.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
VladimirTheForsaken
Quote | PM | +Rep by VladimirTheForsaken » May 21, 2015 9:33am | Report
bump

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
VladimirTheForsaken
Quote | PM | +Rep by jakx843 » May 21, 2015 10:55am | Report
ive sent both a friend request. i just joined hots, but am a veteran dota player, and can demonstrate it. currently working on my level to 30, but i will get there soon enough. my hots log is: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=3343187

jakx843
Quote | PM | +Rep by VladimirTheForsaken » May 21, 2015 3:01pm | Report
Thank everybody for their interest so far, we have several candidates now. If anybody else is interested we are still looking for a few more!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
VladimirTheForsaken
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » May 22, 2015 7:00am | Report
Comments like "bump" are considered to be spam, so please refrain from making such comments.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by eosganimg_cel » May 22, 2015 12:52pm | Report
what sever u play on if na add cel#1122 we can talk

eosganimg_cel
Quote | PM | +Rep by Brolando » May 23, 2015 1:46am | Report
added both tags, mine is brolando#1259, looking to join a team, can fill any roll except tank (im really bad at tanking lol) current rank 29 i solo queue a lot, have more than 400 games played in hero league atm

Brolando

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved