Heroes of the Storm Forums

CREATING A NA TEAM.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TimeKeeper225 » April 18, 2017 10:06pm | Report
me and my buddy are looking to make a team willing to grow and improve together learn our playstyles and improve. i used to play dota and then this game caught my attention and i liked it. Looking for gold or higher players with 1000+ games under their belts.

Requirements:

.Skilled in a specific role with another role available as back up.

.Able to use communication devices like curse or discord etc....

.1000+ games

.Gold division or higher

.team player and not a flamer, relaxed calm under pressure ale to adpat and undertand the game.

.good working gaming pc or capable pc

.available to adjust their schedule to game on a daily basis and practice with the team.

.willing to play competitive

Contact me: [email protected] or text me at 8327607282

TimeKeeper225
Quote | PM | +Rep by marximus » May 2, 2017 4:42pm | Report
Marximus#1930
We need a SUPPORT for upcoming chair league season and HGC open.
We play three times a week usually mon-wed 7-10 eastern and often together on weekends.
Add me and we can try. including tonight.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
marximus
BattleTag:
Marximus#1930
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheRagingDemon » May 13, 2017 10:57am | Report
Hello. I am extremely interested in you guys. I run an esports organization and I am looking to recruit a team in HoTS. I would be delighted if you all would be interested in chatting to learn more about myself and my organization. I can be reached by email or by social media. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @TeamBetaEsports

TheRagingDemon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved