Heroes of the Storm Forums

Creating / Looking for a team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mishba » December 22, 2014 1:54pm | Report
[EU]

Started playing the game 3 days ago. I want to be Warrior or Support. My favourite heroes are Arthas, Rehgar and Tassadar.

Here is a link to my profile, I am 2000ish mmr but I won 5 games in a row today (that the site didn't change my mmr with) so I don't know really where I stand. And I'm not sure if hotslogs is accurate about rankings. But anyways, here is the link to my profile: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=939945

Competitive and friendly is what I seek / want to create.

Reply here info about you and your BNet tag.

Mishba
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drathoris » December 26, 2014 6:30am | Report
how about joining a clan my community The Chaos Vanguard is looking for people to join our HotS division we have a good group of guys so far and wed be happy to take you in to join and play with us :D

anyhow here is my advertisement post if you wanna join us
Join us at The Chaos Vanguard www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/ A multinational community where champions are made and men are tested (women too ;p)
we have a very large teamspeak a great website and over 400 active members

add Rekto#2134 if you have more questions

Drathoris

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved