Heroes of the Storm Forums

CST America - Looking for Team to Join

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aztore » September 22, 2015 11:29am | Report
Been playing Heroes of The Storm since Alpha, and I really enjoy it. I haven't really tried to find a team up until now. I have been running SOLO Que in Hero League for quiet some time. The team composition in Solo Que is more like playing Russian Roulette. You can win 2-3 games then turn around and Que again and everyone wants to run assasins no heals no tank... or someone wants to first pick Nova then the other team counters. It's just getting really frustrating at this point. I'm not gonna say I'm some pro or anything, but I understand what works and what doesn't. My Favorite hero since Alpha is probally Nazeebo. I run alot with Rehgar on heals, Johanna or Stitches on tank. I'm fairly decent with others also. Just looking to meet some ppl to team up with and get better together.

Battlenet: Aztore#1510

Aztore

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved