Heroes of the Storm Forums

Damage Incorporated are Recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxDK » June 8, 2016 1:22pm | Report
Looking for more!
Damage Inc. are looking for new members to join us in our Heroes of the Storm venture in anticipation for the upcoming season / ranked changes. Our goal is to establish teams for casual & competitive members alike and to provide a solid framework for communication through TS- strategy sharing on forums!

So we look forward to you becoming a part of one of the biggest and friendliest communities out there!

If you are interested please go to: http://dmg-inc.com/

Or add me on battlenet: Nox#23781

About us:
Damage Incorporated is a well established and mature Multi-Gaming Clan with 200+ members that has been running gaming operations across multiple platforms for over 3 Years. A tight-knit community that places strong value in teamwork and loyalty, allowing our Divisions to work coherently together to achieve great success across all games and servers that we operate in.

We currently have Divisions in the following games: League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Black Desert Online, Stronghold Kingdoms, Rust,Hearthstone, and now Heroes of the Storm.

/Nox

NoxDK
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxDK » June 13, 2016 1:29pm | Report
Damn, I just realised that it is not allowed to do clan recruitment on this forum! But I don't know how to delete my post again! :/

NoxDK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved