Heroes of the Storm Forums

DIAMOND SUPPORT MAIN LF SERIOUS TEAM

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Doopidoo » August 16, 2016 2:25pm | Report
Im D3 as of posting this but I wasn't playing ranked as consistant as I could've. I main support but can every role fairly well. Looking to compete, add me in game. Doopidoo#1517 .

Doopidoo
Quote | PM | +Rep by OG-BLACK » August 16, 2016 7:54pm | Report
Hello, I am the owner of Outcast Gamers. My name is Pamela Stuart but my guys call me Black. My Venom team has two GrandMaster players. We are looking for players to complete their competitive team. They are very serious players. They only want serious players. If you are interested in a try-out I would love to hear from you. I can give you our discord as well as our team speak. Thanks and have a great night. If you want to find either of them in game here are their battletags. xande#12510 SilentFury#1797 Xander is Venoms captain and Silent is the CO-Captain. Hope to see you soon!
Outcast Gamers
Owner
Pamela Stuart
(OG-Black)

OG-BLACK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved