Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU & NA] Friendly/Active game community "Perfect By Nature" looking for new HoTS players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gaetor » August 10, 2018 7:18am | Report
Hi there!

I've recently opened up a little community for gamers by gamers called "Perfect By Nature".
The initial idea is to have a chill/relaxed community to play games in a friendly atmosphere and expand your horizon by meeting new players in our environment.
Heavy flaming is forbidden (banter is allowed when both parties obviously enjoy it).
We are considering a competitive scene as well but for now the focus is to enjoy the games together and improve the activity heavy.
The Discord was a few weeks ago, we have set-up some bots and we'll continue to expand and develop the discord along the way.

Today I've made a role + channels just for Heroes of The Storm!

Often asked question: What do we offer?
I'll list it as honest as I can.

A fun, growing & active (we do our best to get more people in) community
Active moderation
Events when we have people interested in such
An enjoyable environment with bots and channels/ranks for each game
We can hook you up with our network in the eSports scene for those interested in that area
Hopefully a place for you to meet new people
And maybe even discover new games? ;)
Our own Twitch Community, we also support streamers that are active in our community!
Main language: English
If you're interested, join the Discord below:
https://discord.gg/f8t7Hxp

Gaetor

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved