Heroes of the Storm Forums

EU Competitive team lf Tank~bruiser shotcaller (been gm at least once) [English]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by yvitaz » October 23, 2016 7:19am | Report
You're a melee player ? You're looking for a competitive team that needs a shotcaller ?
Yes, you're in the good place.

We're playing since 1 month together and giving good results with random tank but we really need a fix player to bring us on tournaments. We're able to win some, everyone is GrandMaster EU.

You'll enter a test phase where we'll listen to your calls in game. If it pleases everyone means a gg.

Just add " Azze#2995 " for more explanation and presentation.
" Hoklims#2876 "

yvitaz
Quote | PM | +Rep by EduardSabin » October 23, 2016 12:11pm | Report
EduardSabin#2495

I am looking for a good Team to join. (i was rank 1 in preseason, diamond in seasons 1 and now i am diamond 3; i have +3000 games in total, i am a flexible player so i can play any role, i have almost all heroes 90% of them). I prefer a team that have a training schedule.
I have skype, TS 3, etc... (i can speak English)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
EduardSabin
Quote | PM | +Rep by yvitaz » October 24, 2016 4:33am | Report
Hi EduardSabin, what is your actual mmr ?

yvitaz
Quote | PM | +Rep by EduardSabin » October 24, 2016 9:25am | Report
Because i am silannce for 6 days more i can't see my mmr.
PS: I should be right now around rank 1 or legend....... and i am diamond 3 and i think i am 2700 ? or more?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
EduardSabin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved