Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Competitive Team Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by endbozz » March 7, 2015 12:19am | Report
Dear Heroes of the Storm community,
currently we're in the process of forming an ambitious, long term team, out of experienced players, with the goal to regularly train together and to participate in cups and leagues.

We're not intending to become a multi-gaming community but rather a 5-7 (wo)man team focused on Heroes of the Storm, which is well organized and geared to each other, play wise as well as character wise.

We're looking for flexible players, that can play any hero/role well and will grow into excellent players with certain heroes/roles depending on the teams composition and needs.

What we're looking for in applicants:
-) A deep understanding of all Heroes and Classes as well as the capability to play anything at a very decent level, with the focus on one to two roles at a very high level.
-) Enough time to be able to play/train at least 3 days a week for starters as well as punctuality and respect towards other team members time.
-) A team and tactics oriented mind set, rather than an egocentric play style with the expectations that everything needs to revolve around your Hero or plays.
-) Understanding of all important map mechanics and currently applicable strategies and common play styles, but even more importantly, the will to experiment with new strategies and not be stuck up in a pseudo pro meta-game mindset that only allows you to copy the plays you saw in the last stream.
-) Good communication skills. Please speak understandable English, actually talk and don't be that creepy silent guy/girl in TS. Humor and a nice personality are also very welcome.
-) Proper game and map awareness.
-) The individual skill to excel within a certain hero setup and strategy being pursued in a game. True creativity doesn't happen with absolute freedom, but within boundaries.
-) The maturity to be able to cope with losses and failure, since every serious team building process is a rocky road, but one which tends to be a very interesting and rewarding journey.
-) A winner attitude and the spirit of competition.
-) A reasonable hero pool, which is continuously expanded.
-) Being able to listen to critique and to actually take it in, as well as the backbone to voice your own opinion and critique towards other members, in a mannered and well argued way.
-) At least a couple of years(2+) of previous active and team-play oriented MOBA(Dota/Dota2, HoN, LoL) experience.
-) A brain that you actually put constantly to good use while playing and making decisions. ;)
-) The endurance to stick trough the team building process for longer than one day. Patience is a virtue.
-) Preferably 24+ years old, although not an absolute necessity.

If you made it trough the post so far and read everything, I'd like to thank you for your time and consideration and if you feel like finding out more and that you'd be a suitable match for us, I'm looking forward to hearing from you on Battle.net, so please just add me: endbozz#2706

endbozz
Quote | PM | +Rep by endbozz » March 14, 2015 3:12pm | Report
push

still looking for people with good spoken English, who know what Teamspeak is (+ Mic/Headset), prior MOBA experience and brain

thank you for your interest :)

endbozz
Quote | PM | +Rep by tomasz » March 18, 2015 5:03pm | Report
For everyone who might be intrested.
As soon as i send a message to this guy i got atacked and told that im not good enough.
He expected me to tell him my whole lifestory and when I asked after few minutes of talking if we can play a game cuz I wanted to see what level these guys are on he disagreed as he didn't knew every single thing about me.
I decidec to check on hotslogs and hes MMR after more than 600 games played is around 2000 (i believe that other people in the team are areound this level as well) so im sure he doesnt match the requirements of gameplay he sets for people who wanna join.
This guy was extremly toxic and kept on using my age against me as if it would make me a bad player (im 18). He expected me to have at least more than few years of team experiance. (after I told him that my team who i practiced almost daily in CS:GO fell apart after 8 months which made me stop playing the game for some time he said that I lack dedication to be in "his team" and to ever become good at this game.
To anybody who thinks of writing to this guy if you are not a GOD who wishes to play with guys at lower skill end do not waste your time.
Edit: I don't want to insult any of the team members I just want to make people what to expect after deciding to talk to this guy. :)

tomasz
Quote | PM | +Rep by endbozz » March 19, 2015 1:31am | Report
Please less public cry after rejection and more good players, who speak proper English and are able to introduce themselves when contacting other people without heavy use of internet slangZ.

@tomasz: Sorry I hurt your feelings so deeply buddy. The HOTS community and world in general should really acknowledge your suffering.

Push, still looking for a dedicated 5th player with brain.

endbozz
Quote | PM | +Rep by andreiutzu34 » March 19, 2015 10:44am | Report
Hey i spoke to this guy too and i got rejected too because i'm not good enough and thats fine he was a gentleman when he rejected me and i understand why and for who was he looking for.And shame on you for posting that you bugga (tomasz).:D P.S. keep searching bro
Looking for more, and for fun.

andreiutzu34
Quote | PM | +Rep by endbozz » March 22, 2015 2:02am | Report
I can only quote myself on this, please less public cry after rejection and more good players.

Push, still looking.

endbozz
Quote | PM | +Rep by endbozz » March 22, 2015 6:24am | Report
You have to get over the fact that you were rejected after a bad performance and after we politely told you that your skill level is not what we're looking for, you started explaining to us that we actually couldn't play together anyway because of the vibe or whatever, so in that moment you were simply in denial and tried to pull the pathetic "NO I'M QUITTING!" card after hearing "Dear sir, you're fired." in the first place. So please spare the forum and this post with your whiny attitude and grow a pair yourself before giving advice to other people to do so and going on publicly flaming to compensate for your own lack of skill and game awareness. I actually had to kick you from our Teamspeak server because you didn't stop flaming and arguing that you actually were super good in spite of 3 people agreeing that you didn't do well and the obvious results of the game at hand, on which we commented in a polite way in the first place, before you lost control of yourself and went bonkers.

So get a grip of reality and take your complex somewhere else please, it would be very kind of you.

Push, still looking, for players who fit the description of the initial post in this thread and actually do use their heroes abilities in fights. xD

endbozz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved