Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Diamond LF competitive/serious team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by dixydu » December 28, 2014 12:17am | Report
Hello im Dixydu, ive had access to the game for about a month now with 400 games in and im looking to join a very serious and competitive team to get into the competitive hots scene.

Ive been a high diamond/challenger in LoL (diamond 1 in s3/4 on euw and challenger on eune in s3) and have over 900 hours in dota 2. I enjoy most mobas and like to play with people who take the game as seriously as i do, but with a relaxed mind. I tolerate absolutely no flaming and raging with the people im competing with, only constructed critisism.

Currently i can play any role, but im far more versed for a ranged assassin, melee warrior/assassin or flex role.

I can play any hours during the day/night, im used to adjusting my sleep schedule from my competitive LoL days (i played with people from various countries and sometimes i had to stay up well over 24h for a tourney for example).

My hotslogs: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=693506
Currently at 3k mmr, however pls note that i play with friends daily on versus that have mmr well below mine and we get into some wierd match ups so expect my skill lvl to be higher than your average diamond player.

BNet: Dixydu#2356

All in all, im hoping to find a team/players that share my competitive mentality and start practising asap. One thing that might be an issue, im low on money lately so i havent been able to purchase all the champs, ive tried them all from free hero rotations however. if im lucky and do land with a team, i ll do my absolute best to find money to purchase all the necessary champions and master them for my position.

dixydu
Quote | PM | +Rep by dixydu » December 29, 2014 9:49pm | Report
bump

dixydu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved