Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU/GER] Flex Player and Support looking for a Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by pr1mus » June 22, 2015 11:12am | Report
We are mostly looking for a German Team, but are also interested in an European Team

My Mate and myself are looking for a Team.

I'm 31 Years old, my Mate is 24 Years Old. I was allready able to get some Moba Team Experience with Dota 2 and played some LoL too.
while playing only support in DotA2 (Chen, CM, Kotl, etc.), I'm a very Flexible Player in HotS. You call what I have to play, and I'll play it.

My Buddy got his first Moba experience while playing a little bit LoL, but first with Heroes got deeper into this whole Genre. He plays Heroes since Alpha and is an enthusiastic player. He will only play Support.

We don't want to play in Solo Queue anymore, because of that, we are looking for a Team (could also be an European Team, both of us are able to speak and understand English).

My HotsLogs: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=191847

Mate: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=449843

We are looking for a team, where we both could find a home, but we don't want to help building a freshly started Team. We are also able to play League like ESL or Cups.
We are both enthusiastic Players with a good Understanding of the Game, we allways try to learn by watching Videos, Livestreams and playing with better players.
We are able to do only three fixed Trainings per Week, but NOT on Thursday and Sunday. We are also able to play beside these three dates when we are online.

Interested? Xeronas#2191 or PM me

PS: Sorry for my Bad english :D

pr1mus
Quote | PM | +Rep by pr1mus » July 13, 2015 7:56am | Report
This is active again

pr1mus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved