Heroes of the Storm Forums

EU GM player looking for a semipro/pro team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BadDragon » September 10, 2016 9:01am | Report
Hi there. I am currently looking for an EU (pref UK) team to join and willing to fit any role needed. My strongest role is assassin but I can play all roles well and happy to put in a lot of practise with other roles if needed. With some heads up I can fit in scheduled practise times into my week. I really enjoy playing Hots seriously and want to get better while having fun in a competitive environment. Though my current default means of communication is Skype, I am more than happy to use any communication that is required.

My current rank is about #220 with my highest being #166 and I am looking to get as high as possible and play as much as possible in the next season, dedicating time to practise and learn more.

BadDragon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved