Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] LF Competitive and Skilled Players! Creating Skype group for daily improvement.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Znoowy » July 9, 2015 2:09pm | Report
Hey, I'm looking to set together a Skype group for players striving for daily improvement. The goal is to have groups of 5 people ready to play at all times.

Requirement:

Former top tier experience in Mobas, stable internet, good microphone (no background noise), mature, fluent in english and able to take part and practice in team games several times a week.

Dont bother if you feel like you don't have the motivation nor the capability to master the game. Nor if you feel like positioning, or executing commands/spell combinations is something you struggle with.

You need 100% focus at all times, wether it's quick match, hero- or team league doesn't matter.
I won't have the patience for basic mistakes and excuses. I'm constantly looking to improve and the same should go for you. Therefor critiscim is something you need to be able to give as well as receive.

To always keep yourself up to date with patch notes, playstyles and the current meta aswell as discussing strategies, hero combinations and more is a given.

I feel like Heroes of the Storm is a great deal about setting up plans for how goals should be achieved. Think new, think different and be first. Therefor you need to be able to follow commands, practice new hero builds and at all times have an open mind and try to be creative!

So who am I?

When it comes to me I have 5 years of top tier competitive Moba experience behind me. I have experience from Lan events, drafting, leading, commentating and coaching top teams. I know my way around the E-sport scene and what's necessary to succeed. I know it's not a piece of cake, it requires hard work, dedication and a lot of willpower.

Ingame I like to keep strict lines and a proffesional attitude, in order to achieve the best results possible. However outside of the game I'm a really nice guy, who values the word "fun" very highly. I follow the competitive scene in a numerous of games and I love to talk about E-sport! =D

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

---
Send me a quick introduction of yourself and your Skype information.
I will be running tryouts, whenever I'm not busy practicing with my team. But depending on the interest it might take a few days, before you get a chance to tryout.
----
Battle.net tag: Znoowy#2956.

Znoowy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Znoowy » July 12, 2015 8:54pm | Report
Bump

Znoowy
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 14, 2015 10:27am | Report
Comments such as "bump" are considered to be spam, so refrain from making such comments in the future.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Znoowy » July 15, 2015 1:34pm | Report
Well, rather than making a new post.... People contact me ingame, like I asked them to rather than reply here. So the post won't be refreshed. I figured a simple bump wouldn't hurt. Won't happen again. =)

Znoowy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved