Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] LF Group/Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LycanHeart » February 8, 2015 3:56pm | Report
OK so I'm pretty new on this game. If I'm not mistake i must be level 10/11 but have a lot of MOBA experience. Played LoL for just under 2 seasons (currently ranked Gold IV if that helps at all?) and played some DOTA2 before that.
Really looking to get into support, i main ADC on LoL but i find the support role a lot more interesting on Heroes. Really enjoying Tyrande right now.

I'm not looking to get into a team of high level players or anything regardless any previous gaming experience i believe its a fresh game so you are pretty much starting from the ground up again. All i would like is to find a group that have good communication and aim to improve (playing to train in other words) and level up along the way.

I have various forms of voice communication software - Curse voice, Razer Comms (already have a channel setup)., Skype, Team Speak. and very active. mature also 25 years of age. Reside within the United Kingdom.

anyway so if anyone is looking for a player matching this criteria just get back to me.
Thanks for reading

LycanHeart#2416

LycanHeart

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved