Heroes of the Storm Forums

(EU) LF HotS Hero League Community / Group - Level 40 / Rank 39

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GrumpyKitten » April 9, 2015 1:42pm | Report
Hi there,

I am looking for an active community or some players to group with for hero league.

I am a good communicator and consider myself a better than average player. Although I don't have loads of MOBA experience in the grand scheme of things, I have played competitively in WoW over 2.2k+ MMR on multiple classes.

I am currently level 40 (Since Alpha) and rank 39 in hero league from pugs but I would like to take that further.

Drop me a reply or add me at GrumpyKitten#2879

GrumpyKitten
Quote | PM | +Rep by nDiVinEx » April 9, 2015 2:25pm | Report
Hi!

I'm looking to expand the community I am apart of to further games like Heroes and we're currently advertising for Game Leaders to come join us and take over the Division. We have a couple of members that play HotS already but we want to expand on a global scale! If you'd like to know more information, do let me know otherwise our website is SplashGaming.com.

nDiVinEx

nDiVinEx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved