Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU - LFT] Good player is looking for a good team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by pizzaboy » July 16, 2015 7:15am | Report
Hi, I'm here to look for a good team in the EU, I'm a good sense of MOBA player, experienced, at least 8+ years experience on Dota2, played a bit of LoL, Strife, and training on HotS right now, problem is I need a good team to play with, preferably someone to match with me, that has similar skills and knowledge. Practice together as a team.

MMR: Around 3100
Battle Tag: PizzaBoy#2641
Profile: ..Player/Profile?PlayerID=1964201
Role: Anything, from good to least good. (Carry, Roam, Tank, Support)
Communication: I do speak English, but not fluently... However I can understand perfectly in English, I can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese quite well, because I'm Asian :) [I do have a TeamSpeak channel available)
Region: EU/London, I sometimes play on weekdays depends if I'm working or not, then mostly at the weekends, usually in the evening until midnight.

Please contact me by adding PizzaBoy#2641, that's my battletag.
(EU only)

pizzaboy
Quote | PM | +Rep by R4MYYY » July 16, 2015 7:47am | Report
We are requiting players for our secondary team (Europe region). This team will be not only a backup for our main team (Europe region), but also a competitive team and should be attending all the possible tournaments as the primary team does.

Our current members of primary team are advanced players, so we do not expect you to be a professional ranked player at this point. If you want to try and/or join our team, please contact us on ChipWolt#2777 or RMCO#2254.

R4MYYY

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved