Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Looking for a team / Clan. Casual to serious.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by rumpleforeskin » March 8, 2015 5:41am | Report
Hello! Abit about myself: I'm a casual to serious player who's looking for some buddies to play with. Preferably some mature players, i don't care about age but i'm 21 myself and if you close to that i couldn't care less, as in 18+. I'm currently trying to manage becoming a 3D artist, majoring in film making. (Dreams are avatar, final fantasy, kung-fu panda, ect) Anyway, you didn't come to hear my life story.

I'm an average player, if slightly above average. Not a miracle worker but i do have my moments. I've played LoL for a year in it's early days, some old school dota in w3. And some smite once in a while. Overall not the most expereinced "moba" player, but i'm by no means a scrub, according to myself.

I mainly play Valla, uther and Nazeboo. But i don't mind playing anything else of course, those three are just the ones i'm currently confident playing.

If you've read this long, by all means add me: Grogona#2241

rumpleforeskin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved