Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Looking for friendly and mature players for QM and ranked play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Infernium » January 27, 2015 12:52pm | Report
Hello, I'm looking for some mature and available players for quick matches or ranked play in the EU region. I have played the game for roughly 7 weeks and currently own 12 heroes. I consider myself to be an average player, i am not great, but i have mastered the basics and i also have a lot of experience playing other team-based strategy games. I currently consider to approach the game on a casual or semi-serious level.

My goal with this post is to find a small group of like-minded players for ranked matches in a team atmosphere so that we can have fun and improve together. I want players with a friendly, calm and constructive attitude who can speak decent English. Voice communication (skype) and a microphone is to be preferred if you want to participate in ranked play.

If you have a tendency to rage, complain, blame or flame others or any other type of anger or frustration based behavior then this is not the place for you!

Infernium
Quote | PM | +Rep by TachyonAeon » January 29, 2015 10:37pm | Report
I have not got the game yet because I would like to know there are other individuals that fit this criteria as well. I have played rts and moba games so I have some experience but I would have to get better. With that said I understand if people do not want to play with a new player but it is worth a shot. If your interested in gaming together then let me know TachyonAeon#1680

TachyonAeon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Infernium » January 30, 2015 8:36am | Report
TachyonAeon wrote:

I have not got the game yet because I would like to know there are other individuals that fit this criteria as well. I have played rts and moba games so I have some experience but I would have to get better. With that said I understand if people do not want to play with a new player but it is worth a shot. If your interested in gaming together then let me know TachyonAeon#1680

I don't mind coaching on my free time, the only problem i can see is that you will not be able to participate in ranked play before you hit level 30 and own 10 heroes. It might also take some extra practise in addition to that :)

I sent you a friend request, so just let me know if you decide to buy the beta.

Infernium
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kotor93 » February 3, 2015 2:29am | Report
Hello, feel free to Add me for some QM and ranked later. Kotor#2563 ; played LoL a few years.

Kotor93

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved