Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Looking for highly competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grissi » November 22, 2014 2:17pm | Report
Hey everyone

I'm looking for a HOTS team that is ready to put effort to go as far as it can. I want to take part in tournaments and be part of a team that is constantly progressing forward.

I have competitive experience in wide range of games, from FPS, RTS to MOBA. Here are few more things about me:

*Experienced team leader and have coached teams/players in games before, pushing them forward.
*I'm very experienced as a caller and quick to grab overall situation. I strive for good communication.
*I know the importance of the little things and to keep your play consistent.
*I have experience competing on stage and won prices in tournaments before.
*I'm used to play with casters/spectators and does not affect my play.
*I play for the win no matter how bad the situation might be.
*I strive to keep a professional attitude both in and out of the game.

I have access to all the heroes in the current pool and they are at least level 4. I can put focus on any hero in the game as needed for the team, microing with abathur is not a issue for me. I generally like range heroes or utility/support heroes as I strive to play 0 death games but playing front works for me as well.
I was only invited to HOTS 1 month ago and I am currently level 32. With such a small hero pool I won't have any issue catching up.

I'm available most days after 18:00 UTC (19:00 CET) and can play during weekends. I have no issue playing during the night on fridays/saturdays.
I do not have time to fully act as team captain but I can assist with its duties, I know how much work it is.

If you have a team of committed members looking to add one more feel free to contact me at grissi.gaming(at)gmail(dot)com or add me on battle.net - Grissi#2127. Hopefully we will get along :)

-Grissi

Grissi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved