Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Looking for more players for team league - semi pro approach

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » July 13, 2015 2:49am | Report
Hi,
Like the title says, I am looking for more players to join my Team League team. Me and an ingame friend of mine have been trying to get things going for a couple of weeks, but we're having some difficulties finding stable, reliable players.
So, our goal is not to get best in the world, but to play semi pro while having fun and getting better as a team. We are looking to practice 2-3 nights a week, and would like to attend to online tournaments in the future. We are currently looking for 2-3 players.

A little about myself:
- 28 years old, computer engineer, got a family and job.
- No past experiences with games like HoTS, but I am a smart player, and quickly learn things.
- Been at rank 4 in Hero League solo queue, but currently rank 12.
- Playing mostly ranged assassins (Jaina, Kael, Tychus, Valla) and Healer support (Rehgar, Lili), but got experience with every role and enjoy them all apart from tanking.

Requirements:
- Be 20+ of age, polite and constructive. Toxic people can look elsewhere, I am not looking for you.
- Able to lay a schedule for when we play together. 2-3 nights a week, may not be the same weekdays every week. We may use some kind of mobile app to be able to communicate outside of the game. Wechat for example.
- Willing to and able to adapt, to play different roles and heroes, not only Illidan :)
- You stay constructive, polite and rather than raging, you have the ability to reflect on what you/we did wrong.

I hope to hear from you soon. My battle.net tag is Ekaxy#2346

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Quorra » July 13, 2015 1:45pm | Report
Quorra#2390 atm I'm avialible every mon,tue,thu,fri all day.
wed,sat,sun - evenings only
Rank 7 atm.

Quorra
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » July 14, 2015 2:14am | Report
Added you :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DerKaseKonig » July 14, 2015 9:26am | Report
Fairly new to the competitive scene, but I would love to get into it, I. Free Most weekdays after 5PM EST, and most weekends all day.

DerKaseKonig#1385

DerKaseKonig
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » July 14, 2015 5:27pm | Report
Great, add me =)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by marre2788 » July 15, 2015 6:50am | Report
Sounds exactly what i'm looking for, add me marre#2788 (Cannot add you currently as i'm still at work).

At any rate, i'm 28, turning 29 in Sept. got a fulltime job so i'm just looking for a team to play with 2-3 nights a week.

I can play most roles, but currently trying to pull myself up in the ranks by playing Raeghar in HL as i have always enjoyed playing support type characters in games like this. Allthough, I also have access to Lili, Malgurion and Tyrande. So i'm not short of supportheroes!

I'm located in Greenock, Scotland and will move to Manchester later this year so my timezone is GMT.

I'm fluent in English, Swedish (Native) and I can understand Danish and Norwegian on an okay level.

marre2788
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » July 15, 2015 11:13am | Report
Add me when you can, I'm mostly busy today :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EldersPride » July 15, 2015 3:04pm | Report
I am interested in a pro approach and improving my game. I am 35 and own my own company. Most nights are good for me. I play all roles but it takes a bit to get my groove if I'm switching around in between games. I do a great job support I usually main that role when I play with my brothers and cousins. I am located in Utah, USA. I have been playing HOTS since alpha beta.

EldersPride

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved