Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Looking for serious team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by jewitt » January 27, 2015 2:10pm | Report
hey, my names alex im 22 from the uk and im looking for some like minded players who want to compete seriously at heroes of the storm hoping to get picked up by an e-sports organisation . im currently level 21 and reaching level 30 as fast as possible. been playing the game for a little while and i really enjoy it and i know what im doing . comfortable on a number of heroes.

i work full time but im on every night when i finish. Im on from around 6pm GMT - 10:30pm and no time restrictions on a weekend

i have 5 slot ventrillo server that we could use so a headset is a must as voice communication is 100x better.

please post on here and write a few details about your self . thanks very much and i hope to hear back from soon of you soon.

jewitt
Quote | PM | +Rep by jewitt » January 31, 2015 7:28am | Report
bump

jewitt

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved