Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Mature, casual but serious player LF team and/or individual players for Hero/Team League.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » June 22, 2015 11:32pm | Report
Hey,
I will start by introducing myself. I am a 28 year old male from Norway. I have been playing computer games since I was 10, and I have always been fairly good at it. The reason why I have always been a little better than my friends and colleagues I think, is that when I get interested in a game, I don't just hop in to have fun. I do have fun, but part of the fun for me is to dig in deep, find new builds, tactics and to constantly evolve my playstyle.
I am a smart player and person, I never rage on anyone, and I stay positive and constructive throughout the games. I have experiences with games such as WoW (where I were among the best players in EU in Rated Battlegrounds), Starcraft II, CoD series ++, but no other games like Heroes of The Storm. I absolutely love the game.
I do have a life and family, so I won't be able to play every night, but 2-3 nights per week should be okay.

I mainly play assassins, and I've played Kael'thas the most by far. The other heroes I am fairly experienced with, are Nova, Jaina, Zagara, Nazeebo, Zeratul, Valla, Tychus, Sgt.Hammer and Tyrael. I have been playing most of the chars, but the ones mentioned are those I have leveled past level 6-7.
I am currently hovering around ranks 6-4 in hero league (solo queue), but I'm so sick and tired of all the obnoxious, toxic people that ruins team morale, goes afk and so on. I wanna play with people that are polite, mature and that have the same goals as I have:
- Have fun, first of all
- Reach top ranks in hero/team league
- Give constructive feedback to eachother in order to improve.
- As we progress, develop new goals to keep improving.

I would like to use Skype to communicate, so you need a working microphone, a good internet connection and be willing to talk.

I would absolutely love to be part of a team, because I haven't tried team league yet, but I love hero league, and team league has to be better, given that you find awesome people to play with. :)
That being said, I would also be happy to find someone to party up with in Hero League. :)

If you wish to get in contact with me, add me on bnet: Ekaxy#2346

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Traynor » June 23, 2015 3:26am | Report
Hey I'll add you today. Sick of playing in organised teams who are quick to rage at people and ruin the game.I haven't started on hero league yet as despite having the alpha I've only just found time to start playing. Traynor#2195

Traynor
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » June 23, 2015 3:29am | Report
Awesome =) I was planning on playing some tonight, quick matches or hero league, doesn't really matter, so maybe we can co-op =)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by psihopat88 » June 23, 2015 4:26am | Report
add me if you want Psihopat88#2341 EU rank 19 atm 20y ill start playing tomorow im on holiday

psihopat88
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » June 23, 2015 4:29am | Report
Added :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Havokreaper » June 23, 2015 11:02am | Report
HavokReaper#1216

Havokreaper
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » June 23, 2015 12:10pm | Report
Added you aswell :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bule1101 » June 23, 2015 6:43pm | Report
Hy
30 yr, lvl 22 can play and train a lot

bule1101#2704

:)

Bule1101
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » June 23, 2015 11:45pm | Report
Just add me :)
Last night we were 5 that got together and played a few matches. We didnt win everything, but we had a really good time and some pretty well coordinated plays at times. There's always room for more on my friends list. :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » June 25, 2015 1:19am | Report
Still looking for more :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved