Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] New Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Echetlos » December 28, 2016 10:05pm | Report
Hey everyone!

I want to create a new HotS-Team, with the prospective to play at least on high Diamond.For now we are two with a lot of moba experience and over 2.5k games in HotS.On season 2 and 3 i finished in HL,platinum 4.

You need to have:
-a good understanding of game and the goal of every map
-Listen to the calls
-Good communication and attitude
-We prefer low plat in HL or gold in TL and above

We don't want players who is
-Flamer
-Thrower
or players that blaming and arguing

Write your role that you can play at least 4 heroes of it.
if you are a shotcaller or a good drafter
Voice comm is necessary

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Echetlos
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plan3tX » December 29, 2016 2:55am | Report
Hi. I'd like to join you. I'm a flex player I can do almost all roles. I guess my favourite heroes are the hard ones(Medivh Zarya Abathur Chen). I can also play the top tier heroes for each role just not good with main support(not used to cleanse). I finished platinum 2 last season. I think I have a good understanding of the game I watched how to play each map and I really want to try playing like that with a team. I also think I can draft good but that's always more of a personal choise and it can be discussed. Plan3tX#2190 is my battletag add me if interested :)

Plan3tX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Echetlos » December 29, 2016 6:41am | Report
thanks for the respond i will add you for more

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Echetlos

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved