Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Recruitment/ Competitive Payers Wanted

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by g00byplz » November 28, 2014 3:41pm | Report
I am sharing my essentials so it will be easier(or maybe harder, but in a good way) to work out

My goal: is, to get people one can build upon and to be one that others can benefit from

Game experience

•World of Warcraft

-Lv60, Naxxramas 2 wings plus a few bosses clear

-60-70, Season 1-5 became a mainly PvP player
2.400+ with mage in each bracket for season 1-3
2.200+ with priest in season 4-5

I have coordinated the 5o5's, but hey, please be able to call objectives, switches etc :-)

Good calls are always wanted!

•League

2.1k before first season hype, when ""we all"" turned out ""solo players""

•Heroes of the Storm

I have received my alpha by the end of October. This whole looks nice and delicious. The game seems to me a combination of moba, battleground and wow arena. I usually play one game,at once, so i can put some effort in them.

I played and won alot with several teams, better ones were not much organised. Mainly playing solo currently. I have mastered some hetoes, for example stitches, anub'arak, malfurion, and a few others too.

Preferences: Warriors
Healers
But It's all good. I guess that I am flexible

About you

Mmorts, moba or wowarena experience at higher regions.
That means that you recognise when you are wasting time(sooner or later) and you have the ability to learn from different situations. Note: I am not looking for newscomers, you got to know that one talent build is no talent build, and being flexible is a must.

OUR GOAL should be creating and maitzaining a fun, creative, progressive team of five, maybe with one or two extra people

The escalation could may a lot for us. For example I would like to participate on a few 'more serious' events. But other aspects are recognised as well.

If you'd be interested check g00byplz#2665

Wish you guys all the best, you can expect me being online 12pm-7pm CET on the upcoming days.

g00byplz
Quote | PM | +Rep by g00byplz » November 29, 2014 12:54am | Report
Would some of the forum admins be so nice and help me renaming the thread? I opened it from my phone and could not see any options of modifying. Thank you in advance!

g00byplz
Quote | PM | +Rep by FourCourtJester » November 29, 2014 10:57pm | Report
g00byplz wrote:

Would some of the forum admins be so nice and help me renaming the thread? I opened it from my phone and could not see any options of modifying. Thank you in advance!

I do not believe we allow renaming of threads. Sorry!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved