Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Semi casual 4-man group looking for one last player for Team League.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » September 7, 2015 2:56am | Report
Hello to everyone that's reading this.

We are a group of 4 mature, friendly and decently skilled players, looking for one last player to fill our roster for Team League. We try to practice together 2-3 evenings a week, and have progressed quite a bit as a team so far.

About the 4 of us and what we can offer you:
- 1 Norwegian, 1 Swedish, 1 English and 1 German player.
- 25+ of age.
- Have played together for a couple of months. We were 5, but our fifth player got a very unpredictable working schedule sadly.
- Fun. This is very important. We play together to have fun.
- Very good team spirit and atmosphere.
- The chance to play with a team that's focued on getting better all the time, and we aim to participate in online tournaments in the future.
- Reliable partners. We won't ever ditch an evening of practice without having a reason, and we won't replace you before you get the chance to improve. (If you need to improve).
- Mature, friendly and skilled players. All of us are rather highly educated and smart players.
- Humour. We enjoy playing together and it shows.
- We are all grown up like already mentioned, and real life comes first. We understand this and will try our best to plan around it.

What we require from you:
- 20 years old or older.
- Mature, friendly, eager to both learn from and to contribute to the team.
- You need to be 100% reliable. If you say you will show up for an evening, we expect you to be there when we're supposed to start. If you're the kind of person that's consistently late for appointments, then you're not what we need. :)
- You need a rather big hero pool, and you have to be able to play tier 1-3 heroes of any role very well. You also need to be up to date on talent builds, and understand how the talent builds works.
- A working microphone and a stable internet connection. We have our own TS3 server.
- Able to play 2-3 evenings a week, from 20/21:00 gmt+1, until midnight.

I hope to hear from some of you soon. Contact me on my battle.net ID Ekaxy#2346 and let me know in the friend request that you're responding to this post. :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cervelo » September 14, 2015 2:09am | Report
Bump. still looking for more :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cervelo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 8bitbastard » September 14, 2015 7:40am | Report
Hey i'm 21 years old.
can play any role.
Should always be on around when you need me.
i own all heroes.
i have a stable internet connection and a headset with TS3.
Lemme know i'm always ready.

8bitbastard
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dukejukem » September 17, 2015 1:01am | Report
Hello, guys i'm looking for a good team.
Hope we can have a chat about all the personal info and details.
I will poke you in game.
Dukejukem#2732

Dukejukem
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lotte » September 18, 2015 3:47am | Report
Hi, I've added you on battlenet, my ID is Lotte#2540.

Lotte
Quote | PM | +Rep by AxelJInx » September 18, 2015 7:45am | Report
Hello, i too have added you, ID Jinx#2100 so we can speak properly.
Have a great day!

AxelJInx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved