Heroes of the Storm Forums

[EU] Team for Season 3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Echetlos » December 15, 2016 1:21am | Report
Hey guys,

I played Dota a lot with my friends but when i started Hots since beta they did not follow.
I am a platinum player in seasons 1,2 i have over 2.5k games and i think that i know basically how the game works.I want to start a casual but focused team with voicecom and goals.
For start is to learn each other and improving our play so at some point to reach diamond 1-3 at least.I have a server in discord.I play at least 4-5 evenings a week

what you need to have:

a working mic
good attitude
platinum or above in former seasons will be good
Good understanding of the game

pls write
- your best role and the heroes that you are familiar
- Times and days that you can play
- hostlog link(if you have one)
Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Echetlos
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kilibi » December 17, 2016 3:22pm | Report
Hello! Me and a friend of mine, currently unranked are also looking for people who wants to group with people to form a ranked team, we are both experienced with MOBA's and, we're doing unranked draft to get more feels about the ranked game system works.

I personally have been playing a couple of games with a friend of mine which was close to master last season, who has taught me the game, which picks are important and why, i main support, but i'm flexible and can adapt. I play a lot of Rehgar, Auriel and Tyrande, which are the 3 i'm the most comfortable with.

My friend, mains Assassins, and has a strong variety of picks with both mixed Ranged/melee assassins (Though not burst assassins).

We are two very down to earth persons who likes to joke and have fun, but when it comes to business, we are very serious about our acts.

My tag is KILIB#2943 - 17 years old
And my friends is Cyphr#21990 18 years old

We're ready to play at almost all part of the day whole weeks, so just set up a schedule, and we'll fill.

Oh! And we both have mics, so comm. is no problem

Kilibi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Echetlos » December 18, 2016 2:37am | Report
thanks for the respond
i added you,will talk soon

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Echetlos
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kilibi » December 18, 2016 6:57am | Report
Sry, my mistake, it's KILIBI... I missed an "I" at the end.

Kilibi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved