Heroes of the Storm Forums

Excited young player looking to join a hardcore/competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sh4dow W4lker » May 4, 2015 11:28am | Report
Hey guys! I'll try my best to keep this short but I am afterall a kid with a dream, so I have a habbit of rambling. (For those of you wondering, I am currently going into my senior highschool year, which basically means I've got loads of time on my hands to throw at this game ^_^)

I've been waiting for Heroes of the Storm ever since November 8th 2013 watching blizzcon, as it was first announced (I was at that time a casual league of legends player). I've been watching so many streams, reading guides, trying my best to make guides (after I got the game that is), and just generally learning the game as thoroughly as I could. After playing for awhile, I fell in love even more than I originally thought at first and decided to take the game more seriously. However, I quickly discovered that unlike other MMOBA's, Heroes of the Storm was not a game where you could make it pro by yourself. It takes a dedicated team of people who take the game seriously and are willing to put in massive amounts of hours into the game to make a team, but I had no friends that were willing to take the game that seriously with me. So needless to say, that was a major setback. This however did not keep me down for long. I started playing more and more improving my own abilities the best I could, and learning the game to the very core. So I guess that's where I am now, looking for a group of gamers and friends that are willing to put in as much time and energy as I am into this amazing game.

Thanks for reading my rather long rant, I hope to see you all on the battlefield!!

hotslogs profile:
https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1232678

Battletag:
ShadowRain#1487
Shadow of the Abyss

Sh4dow W4lker
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sh4dow W4lker » May 4, 2015 11:53am | Report
Also, I forgot to mention, I'm on NA server
Shadow of the Abyss

Sh4dow W4lker
Quote | PM | +Rep by blueaz74 » May 5, 2015 3:31pm | Report
Pm sent

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
blueaz74

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved