Heroes of the Storm Forums

Flex LFT [NA]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBacon » July 20, 2016 9:09am | Report
Hello! My name is Bacon and I'm a flex player looking to get into competitive Heroes of the Storm and Team League. I say that I'm a flex player because I feel like I can swap through a variety of roles and still feel comfortable on most heroes that fill that role.

I feel at home on big frontliners like E.T.C. and Muradin, I can wreak havoc on a backline with bruisers like Sonya and Anub'arak. Though I have a lot of love for bruiser-type heroes, I can still blow people away from safety on Li Ming, or give the team an XP advantage with a mobile Falstad. If called upon I can keep the team alive with Rehgar, Uther, and Kharazim.

I play almost every hero, some better than others, of course, but the things I like most about myself are my pocket picks. I play all styles of Tyrande, I've been told my Tyrael is incredible, and I'm beyond comfortable with unorthodox picks like Abathur, The Lost Vikings, and Rexxar. I take pride in my ability to take underutilized and underrated heroes and making them shine.

I've dabbled with nearly every hero on the roster, but not every one is my cup of tea. I've never really been able to connect with Tychus, and the Lt. Morales playstyle leaves much to be desired. I find Sgt. Hammer boring, and I think my Gazlowe, as well as Xul and Medivh, could use some fine tuning. Other than those select few I can jump onto any hero and perform well.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say, feel free to add me on Battle.net, I'm on frequently throughout the day. I live on the east coast, but have no problems playing on central or western servers, sometimes I even cross over the Austraila.

My battle tag is Bacon#12908

TheBacon
Quote | PM | +Rep by OG-BLACK » August 16, 2016 8:11pm | Report
Hello, I am the owner of Outcast Gamers. My name is Pamela Stuart but my guys call me Black. My Venom team has two GrandMaster players. We are looking for players to complete their competitive team. They are very serious players. They only want serious players. If you are interested in a try-out I would love to hear from you. I can give you our discord as well as our team speak. Thanks and have a great night. If you want to find either of them in game here are their battletags. xande#12510 SilentFury#1797 Xander is Venoms captain and Silent is the CO-Captain. Hope to see you soon!
Outcast Gamers
Owner
Pamela Stuart
(OG-Black)

OG-BLACK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved