Heroes of the Storm Forums

Former Professional HoTS Streamer LF Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DubleDice » December 27, 2015 9:50pm | Report
My streamer name was DubleDice. I streamed a while back, during the release of the game, and over the summer.
I am looking to join a ranked 5's team to play in tournaments, or just regular team league with. I am High Diamond MMR, have a 70% Win Rate, and main the tank roles.

I don't want to join a team that is strict, I am the type of player that likes to have fun with the team.
I have a good amount of voice comms and am willing to download any that I dont currently use fore the team and I am willing to tryout for my role if necessary.
Please message me ingame, or PM me, my ID it: Wreckless#1874; to discuss more information and to learn more indepth about me.

Strengths:
    I communicate well, and work well with teammates.
    I do not rage, nor am I toxic.
    I have experience with being on a team, when I played League of Legends I entered a tourny and was put on a temporary team. We won first place, I played the tank role ofc.
    I handle tilting very well and know how to distress myself quickly.
    I can adapt very well in presented situations.
    I have a very strong work ethic.
    I listen and take advice from fellow players.
Weaknesses:

I make mistakes. (Basically saying I am a human)
    I do have a job, my working hours are from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST). I only work 3 days a week; Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Please remember that although I do take team games seriously and same with ranked games, I do like to make it more of a pleasurable time by acting cocky and having fun.

DubleDice

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved