Heroes of the Storm Forums

Forming a team! Semi-serious but fun! ~ Necrotic Agency ~

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gumbo » May 23, 2015 3:15pm | Report
Hello everyone! I am in the middle of building a team. We are open to all applicants, and will be taking up to 9 member's for the moment. 5 mains and 4 sub's. (More can be there, but that's what will show up in the public Roster) There is no application requirement except for a few posted below! make up your own applications!! (Hint: the more information, the better :)

certain requirements: must be 18, must have some form of verbal communication and/or willing to download one so that the whole team can play. Applications must have minimum your name, Date of birth and timezone.

Bonus: Available to play/train a lot, be nice and have the will to aim for ESL

When at least 5-6 members are accepted, there will be a playing schedule and teamwork together.

Hope to have many applicants and players to have fun with!

Applications can either be posted here in the comments or Emailed to: [email protected]

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Gumbo
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cowzato » May 23, 2015 11:15pm | Report
I sent an application, but i played some tonight and my hero league rank is now 6, not twelve.

cowzato
Quote | PM | +Rep by becuzaliens » May 24, 2015 1:14am | Report
application sent!

becuzaliens
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gumbo » May 25, 2015 8:16am | Report
The Team is nearly full now! last chance to send in an pplication

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Gumbo
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kal9000 » May 25, 2015 1:07pm | Report
rank 32 but only just started, kal9000#1603

Age 33, from Toronto (EST), hit me up and let's have some fun!

Kal9000

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved