Heroes of the Storm Forums

Gaming For A Cause (GFAC) [NA] [TS3] Weekdays 6pm-10pm Weekends 10am-11pm

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killcrit » March 31, 2015 9:27pm | Report
Hello, I am Killcrit and I Play for Fun and Game For A Cause. I am looking to build out my team of [NA] Players. I am an advanced player with the skills to go as big as we want.

Communication tools needed.. headset, mic, and the free Teamspeak 3 client.
Must be willing to play at the hours posted, few times per week. Willing to take more than a 5 man so we can always have a team running... Must be co-op minded.. Your days of pugging will be over.... Time to go to next level of play.

You must have average knowledge of game and mechanics, I am very advanced and just
not having fun playing with newbies any more.. It's sadly an aggravating game to me when this
happens. With that said, I can train anyone who gets the jist of the team play however.

Must be willing to practice, and that means custom games, with sometimes you playing opposite to test theories etc. There will be no sterotypical team builds here... Willing to understand all characters is recommended

Ever wanted to toss Anub'arak, Nazeebo, Abathur, Azmodan, and Zagara down a lane sieging to see what happens?? We will get this done. (just think, beetles, toads, spiders, locusts, banelings, ultralisks and death knights, tearing up the streets...)

Ever wanted a team of Tyrande, Thrall, Raynor, Sylvanas, and Rehgar to take the attack speed to the deepest levels of insanity? We will get that done. (just imagine the strongest dps with attack speeds buffed 300% while double debuffing the enemy. omg the insantity.. there's probably a special sound effect for inner explosions of enemy heroes waiting to be heard here... something like Slahjjjblap)

Coming in, playring and leaving is not what I want.. coming in.. mastering is what I am more looking for in players.... Competitive with willingness to never lose and to work so that rarely happens...

We will practice and be on stream, for as I said, I play for fun, but game for a cause and that cause is curing Alzheimers disease and raising awareness in the gaming community....

I am a bit older, I have 35 heroes unlocked, I have all of them over the level of 7, I have 13 level 9's, 14 level 8's and 8 level 7's and knowledge of most every skill in the game. Just so you know I am here to play and master the game, looking for others like me to do the same together..

Any questions? Hit me up here, or on twitch or twitter under name Killcrit
Regards,
Killcrit
http://alzheimers.fund

Killcrit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killcrit » April 2, 2015 4:17pm | Report
yes, still here looking... give me a pm
maxskill#1854
Regards,
Killcrit

Killcrit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » April 2, 2015 6:24pm | Report
Nice to have you part of the community!

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killcrit » April 2, 2015 7:00pm | Report
Hello and Thx Grim, a very nice place to be.

Times posted are in CST... forgot to mention that...
Regards,
Killcrit

Killcrit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killcrit » April 5, 2015 10:03am | Report
still looking for NA team players... hit me up in game

maxskill#1854
Regards,
Killcrit

Killcrit
Quote | PM | +Rep by brokeN » April 5, 2015 2:14pm | Report
Hey i am really interested in learning as much as i can with you. Ive just started playing a couple weeks ago and have hit 40 today. I have also wondered about team comps such as yours. Jaina, zeratul, malf, gazlo, and etc is my dream comp for the aoe sustain potential. I dont think im the greatest player, but i do think im good. I have played LoL for 4 years and smite for 1. Im able to practice at the times listed and am also CST. Ill add you later on after the easter festivities. Let me know if id be someone that youd be interested in starting a team with. And the Alzheimer's fund is something that i think is awesome. My girlfriends father has dementia, and think gaming for awareness, is a very good thing

brokeN
Quote | PM | +Rep by clanclos2010 » April 5, 2015 5:09pm | Report
Interested in playing with you guys, hit me up in game @ clanclos#1478. Thanks.

clanclos2010
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shak » April 5, 2015 5:49pm | Report
Hello, Killcrit

I'd like to play with you - hit me up when you get a chance. I'd like to play with players who are serious about the game and want to have fun of course. My battletag is Fueg0#1990.

Shak
Quote | PM | +Rep by brokeN » April 5, 2015 6:55pm | Report
I added the three of you brokeN#1671 hit me up

brokeN

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved