Heroes of the Storm Forums

Grandmaster Tank Main LF Competitive Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Thrall » September 22, 2016 10:58am | Report
Hi all,

So i started this game back in February 2016, i was a gamer before that and always have achieved highest in game ranks but this game i will be playing for time to come and as you know it does get competitive when you've reached the upper ranks. Never thought i could be in the competitive stage as i am 28 years old but, and i m not sure that i even have what it takes but i'm willing to find out. I am a good personality first of all and my highest grand master position this season is 4#. I am 32# at this moment.

My in game id is Crazycat#2940 add me in game, if you wanna talk or reply straight here.

Many Thanks
AK

Thrall
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krozyne » September 29, 2016 7:55am | Report
Hi Thrall,

I am a member of a clan called Tactical Gaming, we are a group that likes to have fun and play on the highest level we can. We have a discord server and groups for competitive all the way down to casual. If you are interested, go ahead and go to http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/ and hit "Join TG". If you would like, you can also add me on battle.net, my id is Krozyne#1512.

Look forward to seeing you!

Krozyne
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jonesy92 » November 1, 2016 2:53pm | Report
Thrall wrote:

Hi all,

So i started this game back in February 2016, i was a gamer before that and always have achieved highest in game ranks but this game i will be playing for time to come and as you know it does get competitive when you've reached the upper ranks. Never thought i could be in the competitive stage as i am 28 years old but, and i m not sure that i even have what it takes but i'm willing to find out. I am a good personality first of all and my highest grand master position this season is 4#. I am 32# at this moment.

My in game id is Crazycat#2940 add me in game, if you wanna talk or reply straight here.

Many Thanks
AK

are you EU or NA based?

Also I wouldnt recommend Tactical gaming as I have been there and they have droped a lot of members since I left

Jonesy92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved