Heroes of the Storm Forums

HeflaTV looking for HOTS casters and more.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Heflamoke » September 26, 2014 4:44pm | Report
HeflaTV is a fast-growing casting community thus far mainly in the Dota 2 scene. This project was started in May '14 and ever since we've taken huge steps forward and going into HoTS is our next goal.
We don't wait and see what the future holds like many others do. We want to fully commit and even use the alpha, closed/open beta-time. Just like in Dota 2 we want to build a nice strong group of people devoted to the game with great knowledge and of course an entertainment value for the viewers.
To explain what HeflaTV is takes a while and we usually explain it very throughly in the interviews, but as a reminder I need to emphasize again that we are not a company. There are no fees, royalties, interests whatsoever. Everybody gets 100% of what he works for and more as the project grows. We are a group of enthusiasts and entrepreneurs working tirelessly together for 1 common goal as we learned over the years that we are always stronger in a group, rather than trying a solo act.

Right now we are looking for:

- casters and cocasters (with or without access to the game)
- content providers (gameplay, any work in the scene such as blogs/vlogs/youtube content etc)
- (statsmen if and somehow possible later in the game)

If you're interested you can reach any of us via Twitter, Facebook, Skype (Heflamoke) or even Youtube and Twitch if you like. Every request will be answered and so will all questions you have.
Don't hesitate to ask them!

www.facebook.com/HeflaTV
www.youtube.com/user/Heflamoke
www.twitter.com/heflatv
www.twitch.tv/team/heflatv

PS: For now the HoTS project is only open to English. Expansion into other languages something for the future.
HeflaTV is a caster community mainly focusing on the Dota 2 and HoTS scene. We try to offer you the best possible coverage in English and Chinese on 7 channels. As we grow we will expand into other languages and also keep an eye on upcoming games with a promising competitive scene.

Heflamoke
Quote | PM | +Rep by couchor » November 1, 2014 11:59am | Report
I would so be on board if I had HoTS access :<

couchor
Quote | PM | +Rep by FourCourtJester » November 2, 2014 12:43am | Report
You can always hit me up. My bud Whiplash can vouch :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved