Heroes of the Storm Forums

High Ranked Player Looking for Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by meekrat » July 2, 2015 9:32pm | Report
Aloha!

Name is Rodney, I'm 31 and from Pennsylvania (EST). I have been playing DOTA style games since DOTA existed in StarCraft 1 in Aeon of Storms. I played original DOTA on WarCraft III for many years. I've been playing League of Legends for nearly 5 years, and have been on HoStorm since Technical Alpha.

I rank around Platinum in LoL, I rank around 15 on HoS currently (7/2/15). I play every day (evenings after work and weekends). I'm accustom to using all voice-chat platforms (skype, mumble, vent are my preferred ones). I played video games competitively professionally for 1.5 years when I was younger.

I am looking for some serious teams to play in pre-arranged groups. I will/would consider joining a guild/community as well individual teams. I don't mind attending regular scheduled practices/pre-arranged play times. I want to play with players similar too, or above my skill level, and I am looking for relaxed mature players - I don't need to play with some kid who freaks out when a mistake happens and a game is lost, its a game and **** happens.

I prefer support or assassins, but I am competent to play almost any role.

Please feel free to reach out to my if you have a team or a organization that you want me to be apart of.

Blizzard info: Meekrat#1986

GG,

--Rodney

meekrat

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved