Heroes of the Storm Forums

Let's Have a Good Time

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SaltySodium » May 7, 2015 10:43pm | Report
Hi my name's Will, I'm fairly new to this game (level 18) and I don't know anyone who'd be interested in this game and the people i have tried to recruit weren't interested ( their loss :p ). Anyway i'd love to have a couple of people who i could invite to games so I'm not just searching blindly for 4 strangers.

My In-game name is the same as my profile, SaltySodium. I'm not interested in people who have negative attitudes or constantly bicker and use foul language 93.44% of the time. If you want me to add you just leave your In-game name below and ill add you :).

- Have A Great Day Heros!
We often time prepare for the worst,
But forget to hope for the best.

SaltySodium
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valaeus » May 11, 2015 11:17am | Report
Hey. I'd be interested if you were still looking? My battletag's Valaeus#1752

Valaeus
Quote | PM | +Rep by GraveCrawler » May 12, 2015 10:02pm | Report
you can add me as well GraveCrawler#1993

GraveCrawler
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gherron » May 25, 2015 4:18pm | Report
Hey, I joined a couple of weeks ago and love the game! I'm a husband, dad and 8-5'er, so I can't spend a million hours in the game. However, I would love the chance to play with a group who just want to have fun and not stress over it too much. Avoiding the F-bomb every sentence helps, too.
:-)

I'm level 23, so far and live in the Central time zone. Add me if you can. (Gherron#1374)

Thanks!

P.S. - The hamster in my PC's wheel is about dead, so the wife approved my expense request. New PC expected May 29th! After that, I should be able to get Skype (or something) and have a blazing system on Ultra graphics. Woot!

Gherron
Quote | PM | +Rep by NeonWing44 » May 25, 2015 8:19pm | Report
you still got any room?

NeonWing44
Quote | PM | +Rep by qwan » May 26, 2015 4:29pm | Report
i would like to join qwan#1692

qwan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved