Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF 2 climb hero league ladder

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by shAdE2015 » July 30, 2015 11:59pm | Report
Hi,
I am a rank 28 tank player. I can play pretty much any tank if I own them.
The captain and I are looking for 2 DECENT players to assist ua in climbing ladders with. in more detail we are looking for a good support player. someone who knows how to build multiple support champs for in hard situtations in games. the other spot is open for any champion now. our current meta is very specific and younger players might find it hard to adapt to. So to sum this up here are some more requirements and times my team and I play at.

Requirements:
I: mature gamers at least 21.
II: The correct attitude during in game.
III: player must have microphone which is needed for team speak.
IV: player doesnt need to be rank one ( although our captain is,) just needs to be good enough to have the game grow on him.
V: Availability is a must, because the captian and I put in a lot of spare time into this game, so we expect our recruits to put in just as much.

Scheduled time:
my schedule is actually very flexible. morning times I am on from 10am cst through 2 pm cst then again from 5 cst to 12am cst on weekdays if I don't have other business I need to attend to. other wise I am one only during one of the times in the day above.

Weekends are also played during the listed times and if I am not busy, I'll be on most of the day.

the server my team plays on is NA and are open to any players willing to try out. if interested
add shAdE1991#1430 or runningman#1999

P.S. one of our names has been edited. plz check names again.
Thanks.

shAdE2015
Quote | PM | +Rep by Domtrosity » July 31, 2015 12:33am | Report
im 21 years old im looking for the same thing i main support i can play brightwing, malfurion, rehgar, and battle support with tyrande. I've been struggling in HL because you cant win with support and with bad teamates add me if you want

Domtrosity#1780

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Domtrosity
Quote | PM | +Rep by shAdE2015 » July 31, 2015 9:17am | Report
its good to hear a dedicated support player. we are online as listed when ever you have availability just get on.

shAdE2015
Quote | PM | +Rep by esportarenas » August 6, 2015 6:09pm | Report
Slamdunk#1977 .24 years old. I can pretty much fill any position but my least favorite is definitely support. I'm currently HL rank 17

esportarenas
Quote | PM | +Rep by astheria » September 12, 2015 3:03pm | Report
28, available M-F 8am PST until 6pm PST (so could easily cover your morning playtime). Frustrated with poor matchmaking teammates in HL, would love to play Team League too. Plat QM MMR. Can play any role. Happy to use voice!

astheria#1470

astheria

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved