Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF 3 good players for my team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Devtrekt » January 16, 2017 4:03pm | Report
hello, I'm the captain for my team Insomnia Squad, making this team named huge, had past Team mates they could not commit, be on IRL stuff, but I am looking for 3 players, their no roles/ranked I'm looking for be good at the game and I can cover any role and hero, I will be doing try outs and see what you are about, what hero you play and whats your plays. Saturday, Sunday and Monday 9pm-12 eastern we used discord for Voice chat, we have a fb page and soon a website for this team named. but again, no Toxic or doubt on other teammates

Devtrekt
Quote | PM | +Rep by Seiker » January 25, 2017 12:14pm | Report
Hit me up and I'd enjoy checking out what you guys are about.

Seiker#1313

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Seiker
Quote | PM | +Rep by BadKitty » January 25, 2017 8:10pm | Report
I would be interested to see if we fit well together >^,,^< BadKitty#11740
Kitty

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BadKitty
BattleTag:
BadKitty#11740
Quote | PM | +Rep by sinapathy » January 27, 2017 1:03am | Report
hey mate is this for NA or EU

sinapathy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kroand » February 16, 2017 5:21pm | Report
I am interested in this offer hit me up if there are spots still open Rakok#1833

Kroand
Quote | PM | +Rep by bubulix » February 27, 2017 1:22pm | Report
Hello,

My name is Bogdan and i would like to be a part of the team. I am ok with the time to practice specified by you.

I am not extremly experienced, only 5000 games in my HOTS profile. But i am top 200 in Europe server on Diablo3 crusader. I have most meta heroes and most of i play quite a lot. I am willing to buy/practice the heroes that the team needs.
Among my favorites are: ETC, Muradin, Artanis, Dehaka, Valla, Tychus, Li-Ming, KT, Chromie, Hammer, Raynor, Zeratul, Xul, Sylvanas, Morales, Reghar, Lunara and Malfurion.

So we can discuss and if you guys like my interviw maybe we can give a try in a few games so you can see my play style

BogdanStefan#2253

Regards
Bogdan

bubulix

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved